Saturday, March 21, 2015

Novelty

This morning was one of those rare moments I wake up at 5 AM and it has nothing to do with school. It was amazing to say the least. I am truly an early bird, morning person and that will never ever change. This will definitely be a reinforced habit especially for when I go back home.



Another rare moment is discovering a crowd at a nearby park having a free aerobics class. emphasis on free. Best believe I did some movin' and groovin' even though the moves were straight up basic. You only live once right?


I was reminded once again of God's faithfulness this morning. I was reminded of His extravagant beauty and His abounding love for me. I think this is why getting enough hours of sleep is vital so I can experience mornings such as this. I've discovered that I really like going outside when I exercise and one of these days, I want to hike before I leave. It is in these mornings that I wake up having no obligation to go anywhere at a certain time but to just experience the goodness of God. Never mind that I'm human, forget the fact that I'm inconsistent and most of the time if not sometimes, irresponsible with my free time. I hold on to the God who holds the universe who never changes, who always was, who is, and who will be; who has been here and no matter where I go because He is certainly everywhere. Isn't that reassuring? I can't imagine my life without any of these. No matter how many times I run away or fall to ground, I can always go running back to the Father and He is there to help me when I get right back up. I can fail a thousand times and that would not matter because no matter the circumstance that I may find myself in, HE IS GOOD.

If we confess our sins He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 
1 John 1:9

From the end of the earth I call to you when my heart is faint. Lead me to the rock that is higher than I, for you have been my refuge. 
Psalm 61:2-3

Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom... Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.
Psalm 90:12, 14