Monday, July 28, 2014

My Thoughts on Begin Again.


1. I vow to never ever give up on music or live with the regret that I didn't try.

2. All of it reminded me of him.

3. My heart never forgot no matter how many times I've suppressed the feeling.

4. Music, I am forever in love with you.

5. I have a dual headphone adapter so I can listen with both ears with my future significant other.

6. On one of our dates, we will walk around the streets of New York or maybe just LA listening to each other's playlists without saying a word... Just singing. and maybe some dancing.

7. Also, we must slow dance to the music we will be listening to with both our headphones

8. Future boyfriend/husband will show me the ways of songwriting.

9. I am now without a shadow of a doubt, convinced that most songs for the soul are organically written. All of the greatest songs in history started out with just a guitar or a piano.

10. I CRIED. And this usually happens because something just spoke to my soul and I really related to the movie somehow. When it's something I'm going through or have experienced, that's when I get emotional. Now I know why I didn't cry during Fault in Our Stars.

11. I want to listen to music with you and just talk about music to no end.

12. Do I ever even cross your mind at all? I can't help but wonder and maybe I'll never stop wondering.

13. Are any of your songs about me?? Or am I just going cray? And even if they are, I wouldn't believe it because who would write songs about me??

14. This is the 2nd time I cried for a movie that I watched by myself in a theater... Except now it's for a different reason and a different guy

15. Adam Levine was perfect and Lost Stars belongs in my playlist.

16. Keira Knightly was a beauty with such class. At first I was questioning whether she could sing or not but while watching the movie, I didn't even care because that wasn't the point of the story. Her voice was honest and her own. She fit so well with the whole story. And can we just take a moment to just admire her sense of fashion??

17. There were many take homes from this film that touched on what music is all about, the way a lady should dress and of course relationships.

18. However, one thing that I will not take home is the profanity.

19. Today, I was glad with how things turned out, otherwise I wouldn't have watched the movie.

20. I am looking forward to watching another movie starring Keira Knightly! LAGGIES.

--Edit--

21. Listening to the soundtrack makes me go through the movie in my head!