Friday, September 19, 2014

"Message in a Bottle"

There you are standing before me as your gaze holds the truth that pierces through the windows to my soul. Not a word was uttered for it was made perfectly clear from the melodies of your heart that sang to mine. It was not too long ago when you tossed your message in a bottle out into the vast ocean in hopes of finding its way to me. Inside, it contained feelings of hope, love and uncertainty. And now that was what I presented in my hand. I kept the bottle as a secret from you until the moment came for me to reveal what I had which was yours. That moment is now as I am standing before you with my heart in my hand along with your message in a bottle telling you that those feelings of hope, love and uncertainty are also mine.

No words were spoken from that moment on.

For I woke up to find
That it was all just a dream.